5-Week Beginner Series + 1 Month of Unlimited Yoga
Dates: October 21st – November 18th, 2018
Schedule: Sundays 8:15am – 9:30am
Lead teacher: Melie Purdon
Our resident Parisian (Yup! She’s from Paris), Melie, has a warm, genuine and perceptive style of teaching. She takes a structured and intelligent approach to yoga, ensuring her students understand the “whys” behind the poses and how they impact your body. She received her 500RYT certification Hudson Yoga Project’s inaugural Teacher Training led by Patrick Franco. She also has pre- natal training led by Kimberly Weiss- Lewit.
About our Beginner’s Series
We designed this series just for you!
Well, we don’t know you yet, but we know what is like to be a beginner. We purposefully prepared a five-week series with gradual and individualized instruction with the same teacher every week. This allows you to develop a personal practice and ease into larger group classes.
In this series you will learn, practice and receive:
– Foundational yoga posture
– Essential breathing techniques
– Fundamental flow instruction
– Alignment correction in class
– Personalized feedback to help you grow
– “Homework” for the in-between days (optional of course)
– Free mat rental
– A month of unlimited yoga after your series ($175 value)
Come OM with us!